“There is an appointed time for everything. And there is a time for every event under heaven.”
Confirmation 2018 Information
Our 2018 Confirmation date has been announced! The Sacrament of Confirmation will be celebrated on Saturday, October 13, with Bishop David A. Zubik.
Important dates for our 9th grade Candidates and families:
- SACRAMENT OF RECONCILIATION (CONFESSION) for the Candidates
Saturday, September 29, @ 10:00 am in the Church for Candidates with last names beginning A – L
Saturday, October 6, @ 10:00 am in the Church for Candidates with last names beginning M – Z
- CONFIRMATION REHEARSAL – Wednesday, October 10, from 7:00 – 8:00 pm. All Candidates (ONLY), report to the Church at 7:00 pm.
- SACRAMENT OF CONFIRMATION – with Bishop David A. Zubik on Saturday, October 13, 2018.
10:00 am – Candidates with last names beginning with A – L and Sponsors should gather in the School Gymnasium BY 9:30 am.
1:30 pm – Candidates with last names beginning with M – Z and Sponsors should gather in the School Gymnasium BY 1:00 pm.
- Name-tags will be pinned on the candidates with Confirmation Names.
- Please dress appropriately to honor God and one another as beings created in His holy image.
- PLEASE NOTE: Photography is NOT permitted during the Rite of Confirmation; but photos may be taken after the celebration.
Let the Light of Christ that you received in Baptism continue to shine forth through you always!
If you have further questions, please don not hesitate to contact the Religious Education Center at 412-835-1155 or email Lorie Uhlmann at firstname.lastname@example.org
2018-19 Catechetical Year REGISTRATION is OPEN!
EDGE Middle School Ministry
EDGE is St. Louise’s new program for Middle School Ministry & Formation for students in grades 6, 7 & 8. It satisfies Religious Education requirements for grades 6-8 on Wednesday evenings, twice per month from 6:45-8:30pm. The program is held in a large group setting with small grade level discussion break-out sessions. Our Youth Minister, Jason Zych is leading EDGE. Questions… please contact Jason at email@example.com or call 412-833-5757. You may visit the Life Teen/EDGE website link below:
Kindergarten & 5th Grade
New last year… and we aren’t making any changes. We offer ONE class of Kindergarten at the Monday session ONE K class at the Wednesday AFTERNOON session, we also have 5th GRADE on Wednesday AFTERNOON.
Download the 2018-19 Registration Form
Registrations Forms are also available in the Parish Office in LeGras Parish Center.
Don’t forget… any weather cancellations will be announced via our Flocknote email blasts, and on the TV stations, KDKA, WTAE, WPXI.
We follow Upper Saint Clair closure schedule.