“There is an appointed time for everything. And there is a time for every event under heaven.”
2018-19 Catechetical Year REGISTRATION is OPEN!
Click here for the 2018-19 Registration Form
**Please Note… 2018-19 Catechetical Calendar will be printed and posted as soon as “On Mission for The Church Alive” announcements permit calendar approvals**
The LAST CLASSES this year were Monday, April 16; Wednesday, April 18; & Thursday, April 19.
CONGRATULATIONS! PERFECT ATTENDANCE- 2017-18…
Luke Alvare, Markus Andrews, Anna Barefoot, Sean Burns, Anthony Cardello, Michael Cardello, Joseph Cooper, Leah Forster, Daniel Gibson, Maya Gottlieb,
Cassidy Guarino, Ashley Hafenbrack, Nolan Hilbert, Larissa Hobba, Kaitlyn Hughes, Janelle Knierim, Abagail Kusic, Rachel Kusic, Marcus Mammana,
Rebecca McIntosh, Emily Morian, Jessica Mueller, Michael Oliverio, Sophia Oliverio, Cameron Paolicelli, Cameron Phillips, Lindsey Powanda, Emily Powell,
Cooper Quinn, Juliana Quiroga-Castaneda, Luis Quiroga-Castaneda, Sawyer Recker, Isabella Robinson, Gianna Ruffolo, Hunter Schroeck, Natalie Smith,
Angelina Stein, Carter Stein, Caden Stokes, Savanna Stokes, Evan Taylor, Ryan Wells, Kaitlyn Wiard, Victor Wilson, Kayla Zimmerman, Lily Zimmerman
IMPORTANT DATES for ALL upcoming Sacraments 2017-18
- First Eucharist Practices – Wednesday, May 2, 2018, at 7:00p.m.; OR Friday, May 4, at 3:15p.m.; OR Wednesday, May 9, at 7:00p.m. All in the Church. (Practice lasts one hour.)
- First Eucharist Celebrations – May 5, 2018 at 11:00a.m. for families whose last names begin with A through H; May 5, 2018 at 1:30a.m. for families whose last names begin with I through R; May 12, 2018 at 11:00a.m. for families whose last names begin with S through Z.
8th Grade (CONFIRMATION) Rite of Election:
- Confirmation FORMS and INFORMATION are due by Sunday, April 15, 2018.
Please return to the Religious Education Center, through your teachers/catechists. You also may bring them to the Parish Office this coming weekend to be placed in the Religious Education mailbox. Parish Office hours are 9:00am-3:00pm on Saturday, and 8:00am-2:00pm on Sunday. The forms are the colored pages in the back of the Red Confirmation Book. Cut or tear out and KEEP your book… you’ll need it for reference as Confirmation approaches.Please make sure that:
- Confirmation Sponsor Information Form (Green Color) is completed. If the Sponsor chosen is NOT a member of St. Louise de Marillac Parish, they must get a Sponsor Letter of Eligibility from their home parish (by calling or emailing their parish office and requesting one).
- Saint Report and Confirmation Name Form (Gold Color). If you choose your given name for Confirmation, please select a saint that has significance to you and do the report on that saint. Attach the report to your Gold form.
- Confirmation Service Form (Peach Color) are completed. If you are scheduled to perform service in the future (eg. this summer), please make note of it and submit a letter or form signed by a leader for the service after it has occured.
If you have further questions, please email email@example.com or call 412-835-1155, x227. Please know that my prayers are with you always!
EDGE Middle School Ministry
EDGE is St. Louise’s new program for Middle School Ministry & Formation for students in grades 6, 7 & 8. It satisfies Religious Education requirements for grades 6-8 on Wednesday evenings, twice per month from 6:45-8:30pm. The program is held in a large group setting with small grade level discussion break-out sessions. Our Youth Minister, Jason Zych is leading EDGE. Questions… please contact Jason at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 412-833-5757. You may visit the Life Teen/EDGE website link below:
Kindergarten & 5th Grade
New last year… and we aren’t making any changes. We offer ONE class of Kindergarten at the Monday session ONE K class at the Wednesday AFTERNOON session, we also have 5th GRADE on Wednesday AFTERNOON.
Download the 2018-19 Registration Form
Registrations Forms are also available in the Parish Office in LeGras Parish Center.
Don’t forget… any weather cancellations will be announced via our Flocknote email blasts, and on the TV stations, KDKA, WTAE, WPXI.
We follow Upper Saint Clair closure schedule.