“There is an appointed time for everything. And there is a time for every event under heaven.”
UPCOMING DATES & EVENTS
CONFIRMATION PARENT/CANDIDATE MEETING:
The Confirmation meeting is on MONDAY, FEBRUARY 11, 2019- 7:00 pm in the Lower Level of LeGras Hall. At least one parent/guardian and the candidate should attend. Please call 412-835-1155 or email email@example.com with any questions.
DATES TO REMEMBER:
- IGNITE! Vicariate Confirmation Retreat
- Sunday, March 24, 2019- 1:30 to 5:30 pm at St. Thomas More Church. Buses provided to the retreat.
- RITE of ELECTION
- Saturday, March 30, 2019- 6:00 pm Mass OR
- Sunday, March 31, 2019- 12:00 noon Mass OR
- Sunday, March 31, 2019- 4:30 pm Mass
- Choose ONE Mass to attend that best fits your families schedule. Candidates sit with their families anywhere in the Church.
If you weren’t able to attend the First Eucharist Parent Meetings on either January 6 or 7, please contact the Religious Education Center at 412-835-1155 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements to stop in for the information and your child’s packet.
DATES TO REMEMBER:
- 1st Communion RETREATS
- Sunday, March 3, 2019- 1:30 to 4:00 pm, LAST NAMES A-L
- Sunday, March 10, 2019- 1:30 to 4:00 pm, LAST NAMES M-Z
- Both retreats are in the Lower Level of LeGras Hall
- 1st Communion PRACTICES
- Wednesday, May 1, 2019- 7:00 pm OR
- Friday, May 3, 2019- 3:15 pm OR
- Wednesday, May 8, 2019- 7:00 pm
- All practices will last one hour in the CHURCH
- Choose ONE practice before your 1st Communion date that fits your schedule.
- 1st Communion MASSES
- Saturday, May 4, 2019 @ 11:00 am- LAST NAMES B-H
- Saturday, May 4, 2019 @ 1:30 pm- LAST NAMES I-P
- Saturday, May 11, 2019 @ 11:00 am- LAST NAMES Q-Z
Please call 412-835-1155 or email email@example.com with any questions.
WHOLE PARISH FAMILY SERVICE DAY:
Lenten Family Service Day, “An Offering to You…” will be held on SATURDAY, MARCH 9, 2019- 9:30 to 11:30 am in the School Cafeteria.
2018-19 Catechetical Year Registration Information
EDGE Middle School Ministry
EDGE is St. Louise’s new program for Middle School Ministry & Formation for students in grades 6, 7 & 8. It satisfies Religious Education requirements for grades 6-8 on Wednesday evenings, twice per month from 6:45-8:30pm. The program is held in a large group setting with small grade level discussion break-out sessions. Our Youth Minister, Jason Zych is leading EDGE. Questions… please contact Jason at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 412-833-5757. You may visit the Life Teen/EDGE website link below:
Kindergarten & 5th Grade
New last year… and we aren’t making any changes. We offer ONE class of Kindergarten at the Monday session ONE K class at the Wednesday AFTERNOON session, we also have 5th GRADE on Wednesday AFTERNOON.
Download the 2018-19 Registration Form
Registrations Forms are also available in the Parish Office in LeGras Parish Center.
Don’t forget… any weather cancellations will be announced via our Flocknote email blasts, and on the TV stations, KDKA, WTAE, WPXI.
We follow Upper Saint Clair closure schedule.